PROJECT ENGINEER – MID-WEST DIVISION
(Please note - this position has been filled.)
- 10 plus years building engineering experience and a minimum of 5 years of project management and / or construction management experience
- Construction review experience required
- Experience with project scheduling and budgeting
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT - SALES
May have responsibility for assisting Marketing Manager with special customer accounts or specific product technology requiring a solid command of all company products, their applications, and networking/ integration capability
- Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years related experience.
- EIT or PE is desired.
- Candidates should be excellent communicators and have outstanding people skills. Strong written and verbal skills are required.
- The candidate must be able to provide technical expertise generally related to mechanical engineering.
- Will be able to work both independently and as a team member.
- Will perform analysis and computer modeling in support of conceptual and preliminary design and participate as a member of the marketing team.
Contact us regarding employment opportunities at: firstname.lastname@example.org